I lack words at the moment. This Monday flew by. I have lots to do this week and lots to look forward to. I have a sore throat, which I pray will not turn into a cold.
After two big cups of coffee this morning I went to work on a new sculpture I am trying to complete in the next two days. After many hours of work my hands finally begged for mercy. I guess they should since I have worked all day when I usually limit my sculpting to three hours a day. Hopefully I will be able to continue tomorrow without too much stiffness in my hands. I wrote out a very ambitious list of things I want to get done before Thursday.
While the weather was humid today there was sunshine. Now that it’s night the winds have kicked up although it feels like rain. Part of me hopes the rain will wait until I have finished painting pieces outside. Another part of me wants it to come and go before the weekend…
Life is full.
No comments:
Post a Comment