Tuesday, September 28, 2010

whistle while you work...

I’m working on my show. It’s consuming me at the moment.

Some days I get up and start moving and work non-stop. Then the next day I have a hard time moving at the same pace so I start out slower and it may take me longer to begin. Today was one of those days. I knew I needed to sleep beyond the alarm clock when I hear it go off and responded crankily. I’d figured I wanted to sleep later that 8:30 am when I climbed into bed at 3 am. So I slept until 10 and then started my day slowly. At the moment my room looks like it threw up. I’d love to sculpt longer but my hands are throbbing. I am working on sculpture number 4 out of 5.
I thought or planned to go to bed at a ‘reasonable’ hour and yet I am still up. I want to finish my mailing list so that I can label and mail off postcards tomorrow.

No comments: