I’m in a weird but predictable space at the moment as the dust settles on my last show. It’s a time of feeling restless and tired and a little out of sorts… (I know it’s normal so I’m just going with it although it’s uncomfortable.)
Meanwhile I have watched Iconoclasts with Lee Daniels and Lenny Kravitz about three times. The stories of their creative processes and the way their friendship shines through makes me want to watch it over and over. Plus – let’s be real – they are easy on the eyes! ICONOCLASTS is a series on the Sundance Channel of intimate, unpredictable portraits of creative visionaries whose passion for what they do has transformed our culture. This particular episode was shot in the Bahamas. I watched and wistfully wished I was there talking to the two of them as I soaked in what they had to say and drooled over their surroundings. {sigh}
I am ridiculously behind with my Etsy orders so I am trying to catch up.
I got all of my artwork and supplies put away finally. I also went out and bought more paint the yesterday. (I’d used up everything preparing for Open Studios.)
I am most comfortable being quiet and daydreaming…
I’m invited to art openings tomorrow and Friday night but don’t know if I’ll actually go. We shall see. I’m burned out on socializing at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment