Just a quick note…
I’m in the thick of it as I try to get the last stuff taken care of for my show. I’m fighting a cold and trying to get adequate sleep although when I am awake I have to work so hard… I’m taking Emergen-C so hopefully I can ward it off. The sculptures are completed but now I need to get them painted. This is not an easy task but I am determined to get it done. In some ways I laugh at the amount of behind the scenes work that goes into a show. Today was spent painting sculptures, making more tiny treasures to sell at the show (stuff that I sell on etsy), making cloth bags, and preparing stuff for my post office run tomorrow… Whenever I sell a big sculpture I hand it over in a muslin bag. I am sewing some for each piece with the hope of sending them off to new homes this weekend…
Maybe I will get a chance to share more of the work and give you a glimpse of the show as I get ready. Things are crazy right now. I have only two days before I hang it.
No comments:
Post a Comment