Monday, October 24, 2011

normal Monday



I’ve had a difficult time getting focused today. I found myself meandering and eventually surrendered to the fact that this is how the day would be. I had lots of emails to answer and they always take up more time than I expect. In between I found myself fumbling around on youtube, watching things that inspire me and make me laugh. I searched my room for random pieces of wire to complete an etsy order. My shipment of wire arrives tomorrow yet I needed to finish a wire letter so I can mail it tomorrow. I’m reading an autobiography which has me thinking about my own life and childhood – things I remember – my version of my life versus someone else’s. All day I have had the desire to abandon all other projects and just read, yet that has not happened. I have many things that need to be done.

No comments: