Saturday, November 05, 2011

at the shipyard (part 2)




There was SO much foot traffic at this event. The studios consist of 4 -5 buildings housing the largest concentration of artists this side of the Mississippi! (Seriously- I read that somewhere!) I only managed to visit one building. Each building has two floors and after 2 hours I'd only been in one building, on one floor! There was so much to see and so many talented artists.




This was inside a jewelry designer's studio. I couldn't get close enough to photograph her actual works because her space was packed! However, I found myself enchanted by the little umbrellas she has hanging above her display table. Do you see them?




These are photos of some beautiful national park in Arizona! Breathtaking isn't it? I talked for a few minutes with the photographer. His space was filled with so many breathtaking images!

No comments: