Wednesday, December 28, 2011

random things



-I’ve been fighting a major cold for the past week. We are talking MAJOR cold- thick congestion, fatigue, runny nose, fever… I got up early this morning with intending to move some stuff to the studio and yet this overall feeling of blah has kept me home today taking more Mucinex and trying to find ways to simply breathe.

- Having a studio now will change my whole routine. No more staying up most of the night and sleeping late… Instead of staying up late sculpting, I will do most of it during the day at the studio. It’s open 24/7 but because it is out in the middle of nowhere, I’d rather only take the bus in the daylight…

- My hair looks a little wild today

- I got some great Christmas gifts this year. My younger brother and his wife gave me a digital picture frame that rotates images as a non-stop slideshow. I will use this during open studios to show work that I don’t have on display. My older brother and his wife gave me a DVD player and a book of fashion illustrations; more great items for the studio.

No comments: