HEAR
- an incredibly obnoxious girl in the very back of the bus, in the last possible seat talking on her cell phone at the top of her lungs. Although I am in the first seat on the bus I can hear her every word.
SEE
- a woman in flannel superman pajamas breast feeding a newborn on the bus
- a woman carrying a baby with really thick glasses. I have never seen a child so young in glasses and these were like magnifying glasses on a baby. Poor sweet child...
- a man who could easily be 70 years old dressed like Billy Idol
- a messenger with a big roll of blue prints delivering them on a skateboard
SMELL
- old recycling as 2 people get on the bus with big huge bags of bottles and cans
- the dirty hair of the person in front of me
FEEL
- my puffy hands. When I look at them I can't help but imagine a scene from a mob movie where a guy gets his hands slammed in a piano!
- a lightness of spirit that comes when the sun is out
TASTE
- altoids
- shrimp fried rice
- vanilla yogurt with fresh fruit on top
No comments:
Post a Comment