The week went by quickly. I've been busy. I completed a commission project, started a new dress and other than that I must say, I've been wrapped up in my thoughts and family life.
Today held some cool gifts - a nice note from the lady I finished the commission piece for saying how excited she is because I sent her sneak preview pics of what I mailed her today. I was given a pair of tickets to the symphony today. I was also contacted today with an offer to be in a show this spring.
I'm thinking about getting up and heading to the studio tomorrow just for some alone time. It is such a pleasure to go there and close the door. I can choose to fill the air with noise or just sit in silence - either way, it's peaceful.
I heard a great talk last night about heroes and people who have made history. The speaker said that heroes never set out to become legendary, they are usually just ordinary people who want to make a difference in this world and they do something that is needed in that moment. That's how I want to be - just a person who makes the most with what I have to offer.
No comments:
Post a Comment