I bought roses last week– beautiful pale pink roses at the supermarket. They were discounted. There’s something about discounted flowers that gets me. I think it’s cool that you can buy flowers for only two or three dollars and yet feel happiness from them that is priceless.
I get these moments where I feel like I have lost my way. I don’t mean that in a spiritual sense by any means, but rather I feel like I should have some master plan and I don’t. I forget what I’m working towards. For instance, when I locked the door on my studio the other day as I got ready to leave I said, “Whatever that was about…”. I said those words out loud because in that moment I felt like I didn’t know why I was there. In that moment I could not see the big picture. I guess that’s why you can’t trust your feelings as your sole source of understanding.
I hope all is well in your neck of the woods...
No comments:
Post a Comment