SEE
- a woman who took wearing leopard to new heights! She wore leopard print leggings, a black long sleeve top, a leopard print purse with red trim, and sandals that had chiffon flowers on them in a leopard print. She also wore big leopard print hoop earrings. On her head she wore a straw fedora hat with a red ribbon trim. Her left wrist held five wooden bangles - one was red and one was painted a leopard print. Oh, but that's not all! When I glanced down at her bare feet in those sandals I saw that her toes were painted red- all expect the large toe. It was painted in a leopard print!
HEAR
- three neighborhood kids playing outside running and squealing playing tag
- an old song that reminds me of being in my twenties and living with 4 roommates
TASTE
- guacamole
- breakfast blend coffee
SMELL
- Lysol cleanser as I clean the bathroom
- Gain Laundry detergent as I wash clothes
FEEL
- optimistic as I finish a sculpture that was once nothing more than a daydream
- very domestic as I clean the house
No comments:
Post a Comment