Thursday, August 23, 2012

silence needed


It was a quiet day filled with reading and sculpting, a sliced apple with peanut butter, oatmeal to start the day. I woke up confused about all of the decisions I must make in my personal life - things I don't freely talk about here. I found myself wishing I was one of those people who lived on the surface, who things seemed to come easy to because they did not ponder and consider the impact of their actions, or turn an idea around in their head a million times. Here I am, a girl who ponders the bigger picture yet  also lives on the edge, taking big risks while praying that God shields her and keeps her on His path.

It wasn't a day for discussion but rather silence - and ears to listen, with the hope of hearing the answers revealed. And if the answers did not come, well - I'd wander, and rest, and work in the midst of the questions...

No comments: