Wednesday, January 02, 2013

happy new year!

“Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” - Brad Paisley 

The adventure continues on! I am excited for all that 2013 will bring!
My desire is to share my work in new settings, among new audiences, in new cities, and with YOU - a gathering of long held relationships and new acquaintances.
I recently mentioned my latest adventure -- my Kickstarter campaign as I raise money to travel to New Orleans where I will capture the essence of the city's culture and breathe it into wire. I have less than 16 days left for this Kickstarter account.

Kickstarter is ALL OR NOTHING. If I don't meet my goal, I won't receive anything. Please help by making a pledge and spreading the word! GO TO KICKSTARTER.

As the campaign has progressed, I have added a few new pledge incentives, including an 'item of the day' - a daily featured work of art that will be for sale for only one day.

No comments: