Please help me to travel to New Orleans where I will capture the essence of the city's culture and breathe it into wire. Kickstarter is ALL OR NOTHING. If I don't meet my goal, I won't receive anything. Please help by making a pledge and spreading the word! GO TO KICKSTARTER.
If you have already responded -- THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Please continue to spread the word, sharing this with everyone you know!
Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. - Anne Frank
Item of the Day - January 10, 2013
'the exclamation point' size:
TOP -26 in. (h) x 12 in. (w) x 6.5 in. (d), THE DOT - 10 in. (h) x 8 in. (w) x 6 in. (d)
She could almost hear the music punctuating the streets!
Pledge $300 to my campaign and snag this item! Hurry - there is only ONE!


No comments:
Post a Comment