
I've carried around this ad for DKNY dress for more years than I can remember. It's been tucked in an old sketchbook and I know it's old because Demi Moore and Bruce Willis were still married at the time. I just love her elegance in this photo. She reminds me of a greek goddess of sorts. I held onto this photo thinking that one day I'd need it.
Well, that day came and this is my latest creation. It's my first full length dress and measures at about 5 ft tall.
5 comments:
Kristine:
How the heck are you? Still in Sacramento? It has been far too long...
Great work here...
Chris Miller
millers_900 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Amazing work! I love it!
Kristine, this piece is just stunning. The play of shadow generated by these simple materials is wonderful.
Great Work!
Wanda
Your work is amazing! David Rossi told me about your work.
You should be with several of us AfAm women artists at the Freedom's Sisters show at the main Sac library (828 I Street)!!! We'll be speaking there on Dec 6th.
Kind Regards,
Kanika
Simply stunning! I know what you mean about carrying around a page ripped from a magazine for years. I have folders and folders of them that I know I'll need someday.
Post a Comment