Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a little note before bed...

I've been sculpting ALL DAY and putting all of the details of my show together. I've been a bit pensive today and have battled with an array of doubt. I looked at my newest work and wondered if it was too boring. I have been filled with ideas that I will probably not have enough time to pull off. At the same time I am trying to pull them off even though it requires that I work like a dog. Hilarious the way we put ourselves under crazy expectations! As usual, I am totally full of inspiration with only a few weeks before my show. The show is to be hung on October 7th. It's coming along and the show has a strong concept. The dresses are pretty dreamy. I kept saying they were 50's dress. They are actually more like early sixties, reflective of a time period with traditional values - Jackie O, Mad Men, Mrs. Cleaver...

No comments: