Friday, October 05, 2012

five senses

SEE
-my nephew Caleb!
- me lining the kitchen with newspaper and then painting a sculpture in the kitchen so that I could paint after dark and not have to wait to go in the backyard and battle the dander from the trees flying all over my sculpture (Crazy, I know - but no one's home!)

TASTE
- sausage and mushroom pizza
- green salad with tomatoes, cheese, cucumber and avocado
- fresh baked bread

SMELL
- the minty smell of vapor rub on my knees
- green bell pepper (as I diced up a dozen peppers and put them in freezer bags so they would not rot)
- plum puree (trying to find a way to use the big wooden bowl we have full of black plums... I'll add puree to smoothies)

FEEL
- refreshed even though I haven't slept much this week

HEAR
-silence (I've been in the house alone for the past few days)
- my iPod playlists (I've been listening to my iPod while cleaning

No comments: