SEE
- people wearing lots of orange and black as the SF Giants play in the World Series.
- this quote, which brought tears to my eyes -
"God is always seeking you. Every sunset. Every clear blue sky. Each ocean wave. The starry hosts of night. He blankets each new day with the invitation, “I am here."
- a black girl with really outrageously long false eyelashes, bright orange and metallic grey eyeshadow, platinum blonde weave, wearing a really tight pair of jeans and a t-shirt get on the train. She pauses as she goes down the aisle and says to a woman sitting on the train, taking in this vibrant sight - "Whatchu lookin' at?!"
HEAR
- a man say "Here love" as he hands his wife her bag on the train. You could hear the love in his voice.
- a woman complaining that she'd waited over an hour for the bus. Someone tried to stop her from continuing on after 5 minutes of ranting but this only made her more upset. She was still venting when I got off the bus three stops later.
TASTE
- beans and rice
- tuna salad on toast
- Sumatra coffee
- the smell of fall
- urine and garbage on the bus
- fresh donuts as I wait for the bus in front of a donut shop (and wish I could go in an buy some)
- impatient
- like I'm catching a cold
- anxious as the days tick away until my show (only 8 days left to prepare)

No comments:
Post a Comment