Some of the greatest battles will be fought within the silent chambers of your own soul. – Ezra Taft Benson
It was an awkward morning caught in my usual feeling of 'lost' that I get into on a Monday. I'd planned to go to the studio but decided to try to work on my email newsletter. That sucked up so much time that the next thing I knew hours had passed and I was still not ready to leave. I decided instead to go to the fabric store and look around. I just went to the fabric store for a mental break and to daydream a bit. I found and then carried around this cotton that had a hand drawn pattern on it made with wax printing. It was blue, and red with bits of white. It was vibrant and cute - would make a great skirt, but I didn't know if I was just that bold to pull it off. Maybe when things get back to normal, I'll buy some of it and see.
Because of my stupidity and not backing things up properly, I have to recreate a list of email addresses for my newsletter. I went through my email account but now I need to find my paper trail and finish the list tonight. I'm also working on completing a wire skirt and making bags for my pieces as well as doing laundry and gathering things to take to the studio tomorrow. Five days and counting...
No comments:
Post a Comment