Friday, October 12, 2012

five senses

SEE
- my many lists for open studios - what pieces I have available, what I need to buy, what I need to do, how many days I have left...
- a new photo of Caleb. He sucks his middle fingers just like my sister did as a baby.



SMELL
- bacon cooking (mmmm....)
- cleaning products

TASTE
- okra and tomatoes over rice (something I don't generally eat)
- green smoothies
- homemade salsa

FEEL
- the pressure of my upcoming art events as I prepare
- a very tired, sluggish feeling like I am walking against the tide

HEAR
- the dishwasher running
- someone refer to me as "the famous artist Kristine" (this makes me laugh because I feel anything but famous)
- this song which I played, danced and lipsynched to Chloe the cat yesterday:
She responded with a bewildered look...



No comments: